All 8 art Reviews

failed selfie failed selfie

so simple, but, it looks so amazing! the hair, the broken face, the simplicity within the complexity.

Impossible Connection Impossible Connection

I absolutely love the Greek style of the statue!!! The cracks look genuine, the shading is good, her hand is so handy! lol i only say that because I'm not the greatest at drawing hands, but your hand actually looks like one haha :) her wings look awesome too :) i really like all your illustrations!!

Fifty-50 responds:

Thanks friend! Hands are certainly difficult to draw. haha

Demons Demons

Your use of the brushes is so amazing! You make it seem so easy :) wow!! I wish I was better at using them lol

Fifty-50 responds:

It only takes practice plus my technique isn't anything special. Thanks for the review man! ;)

Comic pages Comic pages

I really like the texture of the clothes and the rocks or crystals, I'm not sure what they are, but they look more like crystals, or just really sharp looking shiny rocks haha but It's really good :D

Fifty-50 responds:

Thanks for taking your precious time to comment on my work! Seriously appreciate your pointers and comments. The "rocks" are supposed to be ice. I admit that these are one of those things I positively have no idea to properly draw. Haha.

Sword Chicks Online Sword Chicks Online

i love sword art online!

Sister Sister

whoah! it almost made me cry of amazement! i love it! and i can totally relate to this

[Comic] Merely about me - 2 [Comic] Merely about me - 2

lol funny, and i love greenday :D

francisyfl responds:

:D they rock, they used to look really depressed tho xD

Saga of the Dead Saga of the Dead

if i had extra money i would buy it, but since i have no money. well i cant. but if i did, i difinitely would! it is an awesome piece! plus i love those games!!!!!